We exist to enrich the Maddock community through outreach, restoration, historical preservation, entertainment, and the arts.
The Harriman Building, constructed in 1905, is located on Main Street in Maddock, ND. It was originally a mercantile store owned and operated by L.W. Harriman. The 2nd floor was known as the Maddock Opera House. Plans for renovation of the Harriman Building began in 2009, when a group of citizens united to visualize a dream of renovating the 105-year-old building. Visions became actions when renovation started in the fall of 2009 and culminated in a Grand Opening and the Building Dedication in July 2017.